Monday, October 29, 2012

Selected Film Clips and Resume


Below are some film clips I've selected to illustrate my film performance range.  This list (as long as I am alive) is not yet a complete list.  Other clips appear at the end of some of my film experience stories.   These are not in any particular order.  Some are Youtube clips and others are mpegs and should be no problem UNLESS you're an Apple or Mac user.  I'm hoping to remedy that little shortoming soon.

We start with my role as Judge Altzo in the 1991 production of DOUBLE CROSSED starring Dennis Hopper.


In 1984 in HOT PURSUIT I was Charlie, Eric Pierpoint's attorney.

In 1997 I was the Governor of Louisiana  in the series ORLEANS starring Larry Hagman (Judge Luther Charbonne).  My scene was with  Colleen Flynn, who played the judge's daughter.

In the 1984 Cinemax mini-series, LOUISIANA, I was Margot Kidder's banker. 


In 2011 I was a very distressed father in TNT's movie of the week, HIDE 

In 1992 I was a police captain in the pilot of a new CBS series entitled DANGEROUS CURVES 

... then CBS brought me back several DANGEROUS CURVES episodes later in a guest lead role .... that of a wealthy and vengeful father bent on protecting his daughter from an undesirable relationship.  Here are two scenes.  You'll notice that they put me in a custom tailored wig which I still have, but dare not wear. 

Another scene from  DANGEROUS CURVES 
 

In 2001 I was Stephanie Zimbalist's law firm boss in MALPRACTICE directed by Micky Dolenz of The Monkeys fame.  Dolenz was an absolute delight to work with.



In 1967 the HALLMARK HALL OF FAME produced William Faulkner's novelette, OLD MAN (pertaining to the Mississippi River).  This was centered around the 1927 great flood.  I was the Warden of Mississippi's Parchment Penitentiary.  Here are four scenes.  At the end of my HALLMARK HALL OF FAME blog post which appears under the May selections there are two more clips.
 

 In 2010 I was cast as a geniune blind creep, Frank Waverly, the local blind loner who knew more about "Mothman" than anyone else in town in a Syfy movie entitled MOTHMAN.  




In 1989 I had the pleasure of being cast as a journalist in MARGARET BOURKE-WHITE starring
Farrah Fawcett.  She was an absolute delight to work with.  Please forgive the quality of this clip.
 
In 1977 a biographical film about Huey Long was produced entitled THE LIFE AND ASSASSINATION OF THE KINGFISH starring Ed Asner as Huey Long.  I played Senator Jack Williamson, a staunch opponent to Long.   Asner was delightful.  Forgive the film quality here.
 
My resume:



..... and more to come .....







No comments:

Post a Comment